Tuesday, April 2, 2013

hair 911

After the great hair debocle of 2013 -- i'm a little apprehensive about getting my hair done again. (BUT IT NEEDS IT... BAD!!)  I didn't think what i asked for was too much to big of an ask...

Exhibit A:



However, I ended up with a reddish orange color, with a hot blonde streak in the front. (and by blonde i mean piss yellow) So I ended up having to disguise my hair the next day for work (curled and parted the opposite way) and of course i show up in my work's social media pictures that day. Sigh.

In any case, I ended up going dark brown to fix the mess, in which has faded to a lighter brown. I had planned on going lighter for summer since my hair is naturally blonde-ish and being up at the cabin most of the summer, blonde would be hard to maintain. This seems like a happy step in the right direction.... now where to go is the question.

Help!?

//tk

No comments:

Post a Comment