Monday, April 1, 2013

april fools

I spent all day waiting to get tricked, which wound up being for nothing! The only tricky action i got was at the Wild game, where they lost 1-4. Idiots.

Just a typical Monday -- nothing terrible, but yet nothing exciting happened. Work has kind of been 'down' lately -- the whole company feels it I think. Hopefully, warm weather will bring more work and even more happy hours.

Speaking of happy hours, I have one setup with my girl Sarah tomorrow. We were roommates for 6 months in England and I haven't seen her in FOREVER. I can't wait to catch up!

I accidentally did some shopping today at work. I bought a couple work out shirts and a new work bag... but in my defense, it was 40% off. Come on, that's practically free :)

Big client meeting tomorrow, I have to go find a 'business' outfit. Perhaps I'll take some pics tomorrow if i have time. Don't hold your breath. Until next time...

//tk


me and sarah in Edinburgh, Scotland - i was having a meltdown due to being claustrophobic.



No comments:

Post a Comment