Sunday, March 31, 2013

happy easter!

Hopefully everyone had as good as Easter as I did -- though it was a lot of running around. I hit both grandparents AND my parents houses. Lots of food and laughs with family I don't get to see to often.

The rest of the weekend seriously FLEW by. The birthday party on Friday night was fun, and we ended up going to the Wild game Saturday night; and they beat the defending Stanley Cup LA Kings.

I'm home now freaking out about the upcoming week because it is so busy; work wise as well as evenings and weekends. When I have a slammed schedule it stresses me out and therefore I get crabby. I need to schedule myself some 'me' time and make sure i'm still keeping my gym routine and eating healthy. It seems much easier to stop by Taco Bell than to make dinner but is so terrible. We also have a lot to do around the house and P isn't as helpful as he thinks he is. I've started to leave him To-Do lists, per his request, so i didn't have to remind or nag him. The lists haven't been a huge success and i'm not sure what else to do.

Any suggestions for getting loved ones to help around the house.... WOULD. BE. AWESOME :)

//tk

No comments:

Post a Comment