Thursday, March 28, 2013

next to me

hola!

i'm FINALLY starting to feel better. Just in time for the weekend conveniently. so everything i've put off all week can get done. woof.

I had an interesting night : happy hour with an old and current co-worker which turned into late evening drinks talking about new opportunities which leaves me thinking what i want to do with my life.

Don't get me wrong : I love my job, I love my co-workers and I have been more than blessed with my job. I started there as an young intern who literally had no idea what they wanted yet were trusted with big things. If I ever left here, I'd not only be leaving a great experience but even better people, which is what has been keeping me here 100%. But at what point does bigger salary outweigh that?

I'm not sure -- and have a feeling i'm going to learn the hard way. Advertising is not a business where you stay at one place and keep advancing monetary wise, unfortunately.

Anyways, I decided today that i'm in search of the following:

Spring Jacket
New shoes to wear with boot cut / flared jeans (boat shoes? loafers? HELP!!!)
A new work bag

<3

//tk

No comments:

Post a Comment