Tuesday, March 19, 2013

losing my mind

So, I finally get my ass to the gym today which was not an easy feat. Parking took no less than 24 minutes -- I only had to honk once, glare a handful of times but no one received any hand gestures.

This time.

Anyways, get inside, find a locker -- start to change and realize I had 3 sports bras, 3 tank tops and a jacket but no shorts. After contemplating working out in my tights, I realized I would probably die of death glares from the lululemon robots before I'd die from skipping a Tuesday workout so I headed home.

Enjoying a nice glass Malbec and watching some tv instead. And yes, that means I broke my 'no drinking' attempt. But it's wine, so that doesn't really count... right?

FOLLOW UP: My coconut-oil-treated hair was a friggan oily mess this morning. I was slightly terrified I wouldn't be able to wash it all out in the shower this morning and then what would I do for the client presentation today. I don't think any hats I own would have sufficed with a skirt and blazer....  However, after a double shampoo it all came out. AND I was complimented on how shiny my hair looked today. WOOP!

//tk

No comments:

Post a Comment