Wednesday, March 20, 2013

hump day

Happy hump day!

I cannot wait for the weekend! We actually have no plans and will be home (hopefully without company) for the first time in weeks.

Bit of a crazy day today -- was at lunch with a college friend, and was showing him the app we have for the home security system we have (p also works for it) and was showing the in-home camera and as it was panning from the front door to the back, I saw that the freezer was open. WIDE OPEN.

UGH.

Long story short, I had to run home, take a call from my house, and then head back to the office. I was extremely annoyed to say the least. I've concluded that we either have ghosts, too many groceries or P didn't notice it wasn't closed all the way.

Anyways, I ordered a new purse today :


Super excited to get that on Friday -- good way to kick start the weekend!

Hockey is on!

//tk


No comments:

Post a Comment