Sunday, March 24, 2013

oh, what a night

Girls night last night was a success! We went to a movie (Admission - don't recommend it.. at all) and had drinks and apps after and then came back to my house to hang out. (aka drink more) The big news of the night... S asked us to be bridesmaids in her wedding! Should be super fun - the 3 of us have been close friends since 10th grade.

The bad news is, I am getting sick. Woke up with a sore throat and it's not going away. Don't worry though -- I'm drying to kill it off with screwdrivers.

Not kidding.

I am also making a fancy pants dinner tonight - just because. Parmesan crusted chicken, spaghetti squash and a lettuce salad. Fingers crossed it turns out because it was kind of a lot of work and I'm freaking sta-ving.


Happy Sunday everyone. Hopefully you have sweatpants and drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment