Tuesday, March 26, 2013

mirrors

I'm listening to Justin Timberlake's new cd at the moment, the song Mirrors to be specific- pretty good. Suit and Tie is still my favorite, which is strange because I hated it the first 10 times I heard it. I guess it grew on me...

Health update -- still sick, but had a facial after work today, which seemed to help a lot. (i'm sure the esthetician loved have snuffle-upagus in there) The mixture of hot towels on my face and chest along with a a longgg face/shoulder rub, I left feeling like i'm on the upswing.

I'm sure tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. will beg to differ.

Things about the facial that surprised me:

  • It was done topless. Obviously have a sheet to cover up, but I wasn't expecting that. It was nice though because she was rubbin creams and shit all over my arms, shoulders, ears, back etc.
  • The first mask didn't feel great. She said it would tingle and burn a little because it was eating away at dead skin. uh... ok.
  • The extractions took like 5 seconds because she literally did like 6. And they didn't hurt. Come on lady, there has gotta be more things to pop than that!
  • How relaxed I actually got - she went to move my arm to massage, and I about jumped through the ceiling. Equal to, or more relaxing than the actual massage I got last month. (to be fair -- the guy giving me that was not gay and super creepy.)
Anyone else have facial experiences? Did you break out after? That's what i'm scared of.

Let me know!

//tk




No comments:

Post a Comment