Friday, March 22, 2013

dog days are over

It's the weeeeeeekend! THANK GOD!

I had an all day shoot with clients today, which made the day go by fast but it. was. exhausting. I finally mixed myself an iron butterfly at 3:00 to get me through the rest of the day.

Received my new purse today which is better than I had hoped --- slightly bigger too which I'm not sure how I feel about yet. Pics to come!

Company [and by company i mean family - they serve themselves] just left and I have the house to myself for the first time in awhile -- not sure if i want to wach trashy tv or a girly movie. #firstworldproblems.


I am hoping to go shopping this weekend. I have been holding back on spring shopping since it's been so cold here lately, it's not very fun to buy clothes for a season that seems so far away. Ugh.

I hope everyone has a good weekend, full of drinks, laundry and sweatpants like mine hopefully will :)

//tk


No comments:

Post a Comment