Monday, March 25, 2013

illin'

It has came and conquered, friends, I've caught the sickness. Unfortunately, my screwdriver cure yesterday did NOT get the job done.

Nose, head, ears, throat, body aches. You name it, it probably hurts. I had some chicken noodle soup after the gym (thought i could sweat it out... bad idea) along with a gatorade. Been on the couch ever since. Luckily, there is a hockey game to keep me entertained.

Busy week ahead of me this week...

Tuesday : facial after work
Wednesday: volunteering
Thursday: happy hour
Friday: birthday party
Saturday: dinner at my parents
Sunday: up north for Easter.

Woof. I need to get better, like, yesterday.

Hopefully a good night sleep + nyquil will nip this thing in the bud. Here's to wishful thinking.

//tk

No comments:

Post a Comment