Monday, March 18, 2013

Booze, snow and coconut oil

After this past weekend, I decided my body would fare well from taking a break from hitting the sauce. I'm by no means relient on booze to get through the day -- but let's be real, it helps. I'm constantly around drinks though -- working in advertising where it's ok to have a drink (or two) during lunch or mixing something up at the office bar etc... P usually has a drink when he gets home, especially if we're watching hockey.

Regardless -- i'm going to try to take it easy this week and see if my body thanks me.

In other news, we were so lucky to have more snow dumped on us today along with semi-frigid temps and some intense wind. WHEN. IS. SPRING. COMING?

Seriously.

I also tried coconut oil in my hair today -- not sure how I feel about it... might stick with just cooking with it.

 Anyone have any tips for using it in your hair? Let me know!

//tk


No comments:

Post a Comment