Thursday, March 21, 2013

ain't no rest for the wicked

When it rains it pours -- last week I was complaining and begging for things to do at work. This week has been fairly crazy; which I love. Just never seems to be a 'normal' amount of work going on.  Can't win em' all, I guess.

Impromptu girls night at my place Saturday night with my two friends from high school / college, which i'm looking forward to.

Things I'm Hating This Thursday:
// march madness [basically all things basketball... don't get me started]
// passive aggressive winky faces in the work place [seriously]
// folding socks [especially socks that aren't mine]

Things I'm Loving This Thursday:
// spring clothes [sick of my wardrobe... and boots]
// HBO tv [amiright?]
// Chinese food [despite the shitty fortune... please]

I decided today I need another vacation... preferably to Europe. send money.

//tk


No comments:

Post a Comment